My Progress

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday Morning Quicky

Yeah, baby! 3 lost this week. This puts me at 89.4 overall, just shy of my 90 pound star. I'm definitely not going to make my (admittedly lofty) goal of 100 lost by my 29th birthday since I have just 2 WIs to go, but I'll be out of town and unable to WI that day anyhow.

I'll have some birthday/St. Patty's celebration with some friends in DFW the weekend after next, which may knock me back a few notches on my weight loss efforts, but I've definitely earned it and I'll do as much damage control the following week as possible. I've asked my meeting leader for permission and got the go ahead. I'm gonna grab the floor for 5 or so minutes and present a before picture from my 28th birthday to compare with how far I've come over the course of these last 10 months I'll take a new picture at my birthday stuff too and share it with yall when I get back in town. I'm gonna enjoy showing off my progress to the meeting. Even though a lot of people there have seen me make this journey from my very first day/meeting, it's such a gradual change that I'm sure a lof of them won't remember how I used to look until I share the before pic (plus a lot of newer folks didn't know me 90 pounds ago). I'm really thrilled to have all the support there, on the WW forums and here. I couldn't have done it without people like you. Thank you, everyone!

Progress so far: 89.4 pounds.

9 comments:

Doug said...

Awesome!!! yea, that's all I got :)

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

Congratulations!

Tony said...

Nice job dude =). Enjoy the St. Patty's celebration.

bbubblyb said...

Pictures really tell the tale. I know with my family they were really shocked when we were looking through old pictures. The people you see often and even you can't always see the steady gradual changes but pictures speak volumes. Have a great time at your Birthday party I look forward to seeing the pictures. Glad you get to speak at your WW meeting too. I think it's really important to get that group support and pat on the back too. Way to go on your 3 lb lose this week you are doing so great.

Stephen said...

That's fantastic!

Rebecca said...

WOW so amazing! You are doing awesome! 100lbs is just around the corner.

Apex Zombie said...

Nice loss man! Almost the hundie! Freaking awesome!

And another March Birthday! Nice! Mine's on the 8th.

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB!!

ride all this success into next week.

Carlos said...

kick ass loss, dude...congrats!