My Progress

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blast from the past

For today's post, I could pretty much reuse this post from July, long before most of yall were hanging on my every word putting up with my bullshit reading this blog, because everything I said there is entirely applicable (down to the amount I lost). I'm thrilled to be heading in the right direction again. I'm going to keep trying to stay off the scale, but in the spirit of weening myself off slowly, I'm going to check in on Wednesday morning. Aside from that and official weigh-in Saturday, no scaling. Scout's honor. I was never a scout, so that means jack, but I held my left hand on the Weight Watchers week 7 book when I said that. Cool?

Aight, back to the grind. Today's gonna be a good day. We're doing some cleaning up since we let the living room and bedroom fall into disarray. Then, I'm gonna get a haircut, we'll hit up Costco and the grocery store. My father called to say he and his wife are going to be in town, so we may be meeting them for lunch. One of my friends' wife is back from Iraq, so we're gonna be doing something with them this evening as well.

It may be a challenging day for keeping track of points if we wind up going out to eat twice, but I am confident I'll make good decisions. I'm thinking salad for lunch wherever we go and I'm guessing we'll either go to Caspian Bistro or Mongolian BBQ for dinner, so that'll take a bit more planning. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

wildfluffysheep said...

good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hey there - good luck! So, you had your left hand on the Eat Together book, eh??? Well, okay that works for me!

Mary :: A Merry Life said...

Just found your blog through Tony's. Good luck!