My Progress

Monday, August 18, 2008

And another plateau bites the dust.

These last few weeks have been a bit annoying. After having a nice loss at my last posting, I managed to gain and then lose the same 0.8 pounds in two consecutive weeks. Determined not to let it happen again, I focused on what I was doing, eating, etc and managed to get my shit back on course. My 3lb/week average has been decreased a bit. Now I'm just over 2.5 per week. Still a decent loss rate, and above the recommended 2 that WW pushes. Oh well. As long as I'm back on track, I'm happy.

In other news, my obsession with weighing daily has come back, but the batteries in my scale died, so that helps. I think I'll leave it that way for a bit. Of course I picked up a Wii and Wii Fit (no small feat with how limited the distro and high the demand is). So now I can just weigh myself on there! Hehe. It's a nice supplement to my theoretical 5 days a week at 24-hour fitness. Last week, it was more like... one day. We had quarterlies in the lab, and I had to be here too early to workout 3 of the days. That's my excuse anyhow...

Regardless, I'm liking where things are headed: less than 11 pounds from my 50lb trinket, another 9 from busting out of the 300s. I think I'll be able to hit those before Halloween, which is good because we're goin to Worlds of Fun then. Maybe I'll fit on a couple roller coasters by then.

Progress so far: 39.6 pounds.

No comments: